Thursday, October 27, 2016

My Kids Amaze Me Every Day....

Every day is a new opportunity...and another chance to witness great moments of discovery and learning as my students take huge leaps forward and demonstrate their understanding of concepts I may or may not even realize they've captured.....I love my job :)

Example:  Here was a math talk I did with my kids on Wednesday.....where kids discovered the "doubling/halving" rule....and how it worked with multiplication.  It was amazing to watch and listen as the kids continued a pattern of equivalent combinations by halving numbers and doubling others.  They got into fractions and just took off!  Here are some pics to talk about with your student!  Celebration!!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Our Peaceful Classroom Community

These first few days of school we will have lots of conversations about setting up our classroom community so that everyone feels and is abl...